Possible Poor fuel issue

Car was running fine this morning and has done ever since I've owned it. Put some petrol in today and as soon as I pulled out of the petrol station and got a little bit up the road car up the road tried to put my foot down at 3000 and the car spluttered. Then when I came to the traffic lights it sounded like it wanted to cut out but the revs were barely moving. Just so you know the car was on the petrol light before putting petrol in.

Since it did this the car is constantly sounding like it wants to cut out. The car hasn't cut out though and always idle'd at around 1000. When ever I put over 1/5 throttle on the car splutters.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Fuel?

Fuel filter?

Fuel pump?

Or anything else?

Car is standard with exhaust and filter.

Any help would be appreciated

Is that knocking noise from the exhaust? Can't quite tell from the video.

Have you washed the car recently? Could have got water down the spark plug holes. What fuel did you put in?

Yeah the sounds poor on the video. It's got no knocking sound from the engine or exhaust. The sound is when the engine is spluttering. Its more of a echo from the exhaust. Haven't washed the car in a week and there's been no rain up here either. I put v power in the car that's what its always been ran on.

I've got a new fuel filter in the house luckily I'll try that in the morning.

I think it's more fuel issue than electrical.

Is it safe to run any fuel cleaner or injector cleaner through it?

Check the plugs anyway you might have some water down them, mine was misfiring and spluttering badly too and this fixed the issue

The issue was one of the plugs and leads to fault, they had taken a it water in

I took the fuel filter off and it was only clear fuel so it hadn't taken any crap from the tank.

I found this strange as it hadn't rained in a while and the car had drove 30 miles fine prior to putting fuel in.

But you lot were a great help and I'm glad it's running again.

Thanks again your help was much appreciated