Quadlight TD04 Starlet GT (White)

Item Condition: 98300 miles (engine rebuild carried out approx 16,000 miles ago)

Price & Conditions: £3600 with Takata Green SR speedlines or £3800 with 15'' white rota grids + SR Speedlines

Item Description:

Bodywork:

Bodywork is in good condition for the age I would say 8/10 without any rust anywhere. There is a slight and i mean slight crease on front drivers side but you would never notice unless you were told about it. There are also the usual stone chips on the front bumper but these are to be expected.

Interior:

Interior is showing signs of age but is by no mean tatty. There are a few scratches inside the car on the plastics and one of the screws have come out the front of the dashboard, but all in all the interior is clean and tidy.

The cars shell has done 98300 miles. Mileage was correctly changed from kilometres by the previous owner. The previous owner rebuilt the engine at the end of 2010 (have reciepts to prove this) and since then the car has done approximately 16,000 miles.

MOT due Jan 2013

Tax due March 2013

This car is quick and the LSD and coilover set up makes it handle superbly.

I have a folder full of receipts and previous MOT certificates dating back to 2005.

FULL SPEC LIST:

Standard 4efte engine

Racetech TD04 kit with tial external wastegate & screamer pipe

Kaaz 1.5 way LSD

D2 Coilovers

Greddy E-manage Ultimate (mapped by tuning developments producing 211bhp @ 1 bar with printout to prove power)

Toyosports Half Rad

Forge FMIC

Forge BOV

Whiteline ARB

Whiteline anti lift kit

Whiteline front drops links

Whiteline panhard rod

HID kit

TRS front tow strap

SR Speelines in takata green (only refurbed about 1 month ago perfect condition)

Powerflow exhaust system

Momo millenium steering wheel

Apexi AVCR electronic boost controller

Apexi turbo timer

D1 spec anodised blue lug nuts

Tegiwa anodised blue rear tow eye

I also have a set of 15''4x100 ET36 white rota grids that can be included in the sale for an extra £200. These will be also going up for sale in the parts section for £350. All wheels have tyres 2 x toyo proxys (25mm tread) & 2 x kuhmo ecsta (70mm tread)

Pictures:

Pictures:

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

Contact Details: Call Ashley on 07875554319 or send me a pm on here :-)

I would recommend viewing the car before making offers as you know exactly what you are buying.

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: Cash on collection only

I have a company car so I don't use it too often know a few of the local lads Matt, Liam D etc...

Ps that manifold is a bastard to get off so I'll leave the swap mate haha!

Edited by ashbuxton

Thanks mate. I'm gutted aswell I love this car so much! Went out in it last night and really feel like keeping it but I need the money to help with a house deposit :-( ill still be on here following the starlet scene though until its sold I'm just going to enjoy it though!

• 7 months later...