Camber toe etc settings

Hi,

I'm in need of some tyres which I intend to get fitted tomorrow, and I will get the tracking sorted. I also want to sort the alignment out on all the wheels in terms of camber & toe etc as when I had the coilovers fitted I didn't have any set figures to use and as a result I can't remember what it's set to! (the tyres are the same ones that were on before and are not worn or anything as a result of dodgy setups though!)

Basically I want the figures for normal everyday road use, with some more sporty shall we say driving thrown in as well. My daily drive is an a road to work nice and easy and then a b road home, where traffic dependent I have a bit more fun ;) (yes I go a different way to and from work!) I won't be using it on the track so it's simply a sporty everyday set up, keeping the tyre life decent etc.

I know there is a few threads about this, but I wanted some personal advice for my needs!

Many thanks in advance people!

eya bud. i set up alignments as im in the motor trade. idealy your going to need a 4 wheel alignment and not your standard front wheel alignment. this way you will get a full camber and toe etc setup as you said. if you advise the person doing it on what you want the from the setup they should be able to adjust it to what you want, in your case a slight camber and the right toe setup ul still get good even tyre wear and a great fast road handling. i set mine up and the slight camber doesnt affect the inner edges very much as long as i regualy check my toe settings and keep them in tolerance. hope this helps you out a little

tbh mate it all depends on how YOU want it set, 3 of us localy have been set up and all 3 are differnet. if i was you id tell him exctly what you want and the roads and driving you want it set for and he should be able to set you up best as possible. once set see how it feels and keep your eye on tyre wear, that way you can go from there if u want any changes and have it set to perfection for yaself buddy

I think it was jamie1st that has specs in his build thread. If the alignment machine is a 'hofmann' then they are a quality bit of kit, properly accurate. Providing they are set up correct. We have one in my work, just done a fast-road setup on my mates ep3 on saturday.

i used to set cars up fast road set-up for a living and on Glanzas/Gts we recommend -1.5camber on the front and toe and caster set to neutral. Rear arent adjustable unless you have a adjustable panhard rod?