Hi guys, as Afew of you know I have recently purchased an ek4 and need abit of camber adjustment advice. Suspension is pretty much the same with most cars so the car is irrelevant really. Ok before I start, no vtak jokes! Especially amjad! Lol

Ok I have BC coilovers and rolling with Josh's ex alloys. Which are pretty wide. Anyway I'm just after abit off camber but can't justify paying for camber arms etc.. Just to gain abit of camber. Is there anything you guys can recomend?

Thank you

Edited by ali_legend

Just thought I'd mention his BCs don't appear to have adjustable top mounts for camber. Dunno if they're adjustable anywhere else on the shock unit aside from the regular bolts like OEM..

If the stock setup and you rear lca's are maxed out i dont see any other way of doing that doesnt involve something dodgy....did you get cheaper bc's which dont have camber adjustment or do they not do them?

id put your fanblades back on till you can afford the camber arms, then do it properly...looks aside how does she drive? Motorway speeds? You thought of tyre wear too?

If the stock setup and you rear lca's are maxed out i dont see any other way of doing that doesnt involve something dodgy....did you get cheaper bc's which dont have camber adjustment or do they not do them?

id put your fanblades back on till you can afford the camber arms, then do it properly...looks aside how does she drive? Motorway speeds? You thought of tyre wear too?

Nope unfortunately for civics the bc's don't have camber adjustment. She drives nice mashallah. No rubbing or anything tbf. Steering feels lighter but that's probably because of the coilovers and LCA's. I might just get the car aligned and hope he can et abit of camber out of how it is now.

Ek's run a twin wishbone setup, you need to purchase some camber adjustable upper wishbones, d2 skunk2 racing and the likes make them.

If you look in front arches they are the Y shaped brackets that the shock goes thru near the top, they have a ball joint on them.

The rears you can buy adjustable camber arms from the same companys, or you can put washers under the mounting point. If you need lots of adjustment this wont work or you will have to get longer bolts ;)

Dont buy cheap as they dont last ;)

Ek's run a twin wishbone setup, you need to purchase some camber adjustable upper wishbones, d2 skunk2 racing and the likes make them.

If you look in front arches they are the Y shaped brackets that the shock goes thru near the top, they have a ball joint on them.

The rears you can buy adjustable camber arms from the same companys, or you can put washers under the mounting point. If you need lots of adjustment this wont work or you will have to get longer bolts ;)

Dont buy cheap as they dont last ;)

Thanks for reply matey. I'm only after abit of camber. Is there no way of gaining slight camber withought going for the full amber kits?

Lower it within an inch of the floor? Lol

Other than that, Not that i know of. You can get cheaper kits than that £50 or so but my mate went thru 2 sets within a month, then brought skunk2 ones and never had a problem upto the point he sold his car a year later

Lower it within an inch of the floor? Lol

Other than that, Not that i know of. You can get cheaper kits than that £50 or so but my mate went thru 2 sets within a month, then brought skunk2 ones and never had a problem upto the point he sold his car a year later

Ahhh damn :p lol what to do?!???