Ksport brakes...

I'm up to my neck in a VAT return (due midnight tonight, argh...) but will spend the next day or two answering everyone to get back up to date. The latest for those that might be reading this is that we should have some finished kits ready next week or the week after!

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting topic as i see now that a ksport brake doesnt work with a dished wheel with the balancing lead in the middle of the wheel. and to use those cheap spacer rings to offset the caliper. Are those hi grade heat resistant as they look uber cheap i tbh do not trust that part. and brakes are for safety!

Wms kit lines up better without any hassle and thats worth a fortune for me.

Choice Wms.

Is that Wilwood alu bell rotor also available on the market?

Ya also can check out the Endless brake kit ;)

Had a D2 kit lying around, sold them, Ordered myself a WMS kit instead, was going for TMD wilwood kit, but TMD is closed. (R.I.P)

The D2 kit was really heavy. An other starlet freak over here, bought a Brembo kit for a Honda and put it on he's starlet. Much lighter than the D2 kit (same size). On pics, WMS seems lighter than K-Sport and D2 (Same parts, different names), but I know when i get the kit.

Well mine are fitted without the shims and the gap is the same on both sides of the disc and the pad covers the disc perfect

CF634353-AFD1-42E4-B278-39CEC85102F2-5963-00001083E8EB6D1C.jpg

0B8F65BB-21AB-4B07-8763-FDBDC8290992-5963-00001083EFB01656.jpg

Wow not much clearance there! I thought the wilwood kit i've just made up didn't have much but it's loads compared to that.

• 3 months later...