TRD clutch,aftermarket mani, 4efte just needs crank lots more 180 for the lot!!!!

Item Condition:used

Price & Conditions:180 for the lot including the 4efte engine that just needs a crank !! first come first serve !!

Item Description: unfortunatly ive just not got space to store this lot anymore so it had to go included in all this lot is a TRD clutch with housing, aftermarket manifold, rare trust gearnob!! the block in the picture has a chamber thats scored would be perfect for somebody boring out to go forged ....also included is my 4efte ive been building this just needs a crank and putting back together and its ready to go as ive rebuilt the head,honed the block and cleaned it up, this stuff is a real bargain for anyone !! OPEN TO OFFERS GUYS SO TRY ME !!!!!!

Pictures:IMAG0403-1.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

Contact Details: txt or ring me on 07971885290 i will get straight back to you

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: pick up only

Edited by starletgt.neal

this literally got eveything including ECU? could be well intrested in this.

pictures of the other engine aswell would be good aswell if you can?

Sorry doesn't include ecu and everything it's what u see in the pics here trd clutch plate and housing aftermarket outlet mani it's mild steel not sure what make its braced though its for a ct9 And some other parts aswell as a full 4efte engine without ancillaries I've built it from top to bottom it just needs a crank in now and putting back together if somebody makes me any offer on these they really have to go to make space for my new project engine so bump! Txt me and make me an offer , neal