Removing livesports spoiler

I am wanting to take of my livesports spoiler and replace it with my OEM one as i prefer the look. I bought the car with the live sports already attached. I have located and removed the two screws in the top corner of the tailgate. I have also found what look to be rivets 1/3 and 2/3rds up, these seem to be securing the spoiler to the tailgate. Hopefully this means my spoiler is genuine and not a reproduction. Now, how should I go about getting it off. I really don't want to have to go to a body shop with this.

Thanks

Just an idea, dont blame me if it breaks!!! Drill the rivits out, then pull like fuck haha

where the rivets are its impossible to get a drill bit in without molesting the tailgate, i'll try and get pics. I think it is genuine as i dont think the copys have studs for M6 bolts and rivets... will know when i get it off and see markings on the underside. Kinda like that ZEP one.

This is all well and good but do i just push up on it? it feels like it might die if i push too hard. Someone must know? just dont want to knacker a piece of (potential) JDM goodness