Was looking at my wheels today and noticed one looks slighlty more positive than the other, so got my camber gauge on the wheels and one wheel is 0.5 degrees different to the other, if I adjust this so they're the same, is this gonna require an alignment or not?

Recently had the tracking done thats all

if your talking about toe of the wheels then u have a tolerance, not all cars are the same but 0.5 would be within tolerance for sure which means your tracking isnt effectivly out mate, however if it was me i would want my camber spot on for handling puposes, shouldnt of thourght ud get uneven tyre wear?

Yeah, well tracking whtever it is? I think thats toe?

So adjusting the camber by 0.5 shouldnt upset the tracking/toe etc?

i wouldnt of thourght so mate but if your adjusting urself just getting the tracking checked would probably be a good idea but at such a minimal adjustment i wouldnt think it will upset your toe settings. i work with alignments everyday and do my own so this is from my experiance mate :)

Id go for a 4 wheel alingment. Tracking is just adjusting track rod ends, which is the toe. Adjusting toe can throw out the camber, and vice versa, even if it is slight. It can still make a noticeable difference to tyre wear and handling.

I would have all the alignment checked and touch nothing. when my teins wher set up on my old v the topmounts didnt read the same when set up as each wheel will be different (hub to shock bolts,minor differences in wishbones etc etc) so unless you have the correct equipment to confirm that one wheel is 0.5 out (eg-1.5°) compared to the other (e.g-1°) then you shouldnt mess with it yourself mate. also make sure if you do jave the correct equipment that you do it on a 100% even flat surface as that can give false readings too. tbh proper suspension set up is an artform best left to pro's ;)

One thing though, If it's all been tracked up and there's only 0.5 degree difference between sides, will

It ruin my tyre(s) or will it be ok till next time

It's in the garage? I know handling won't be perfect but don't wanna be eating tyres?