A bit different search: A bit room for storage for a German member

Hey mates,

I'm searching for something somewhat different.

As I'm from Germany and the shipping costs for big parts such as a bumper is 80£ alone (which alone is nearly everything I get a month) I'm searching for a trustful buddy on here willing to store parts for a period of... let's say 3-4 months so I can get a few parts together and then try to find something to ship all that stuff in. I'd even be paying a small fortune for that, I hope 20£ would be enough. It's just cheaper than paying shipping for every small bit I need and also the parts I want can be "pre-checked" if they are really good enough.

I hope this gets read and greetings from Germany,

Renko

Yep, that's exact.

As for parts there's not THAT much tbh, just a frontbumper that I just need to save the money for (mostly the shipping costs) as I have already talked with the current owner about the exact one I want,

Glanza Sideskirts,

a Glanza rear bumper,

a antenna from your driver's side (so I have one on each side as my standard antenna is on my drivers side)

and if I can lay my hands on

a P29 dial. The Japspec dial with kph and rev-counter. It's just like the German Paseo one but the faces are black instead of white and that makes it different.

And if I was REALLY lucky a transparent cambelt cover, but for that I would even be happy to pay shipping directly to Germany I think, as they were not made over here.

one bump a day is fine mate. i have a glanza rear bumper that needs a respray badly, and the bolt hole for the rear arch has broken, but i can fix that, so all it will need is a respray

but its here sat doing nothing, so you can have it for a cheap price and i dont mind holding onto it until you can get a few other bits together. not sure how the other parts are going to get to me to store for you though mate