Apexi EL1 60mm Oil Pressure Gauge

• 2 weeks later...

and again!!

i swear, it's as if the entire nation of Japan is colluding to make sure a mint condition 60mm white faced EL1 pressure gauge never comes up for sale!!!

Jim, mint condition black faced pressure gauge :

http://www.bidjdm.com/bidding/auction/view/id/j203735630

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

Hey phil, thanks for the links.

Sorry I obviously haven't got an email notification to your replies on this thread so I've only just seen your messages!

Don't worry about forwarding me links now. I decided to go for the black faced greddy ones in the end (warning/memory ones), had a couple of mint ones shipped from America the other week. Thankfully wasn't stung for imports taxs.

I'm going to make do with black faced greddy oil temp and pressure, and my black faced aem wideband for my 3 gauges.

Given up hope with the apexi, tho now you've found one, lol, dam. Doesn't included sensor and sensor wiring tho, which could be a problem!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

its not just the sensor thats missing though. if u check out the lower left area of the rear of the gauge, you'll see a white horizontal plug receptacle....but the entire wiring piece for that, which i am presuming is the actual pressure sensing section of wiring rather than the illumination, is missing.

fail.

Phil.