Apexi EL1 60mm Oil Pressure Gauge

WANTED!

This is the final gauge I need to complete the set, looking for an Apexi EL1 60mm white faced oil pressure gauge, in excellent to mint condition.

We missed out on one on Bidjdm recently as the seller was a bulb and ended the auction days earlier than advertised, and there isn't another one to be seen on Bidjdm or ebay worldwide.

must also have all necessary wiring and sensors.

If anyone can help, let me know please.

Cheers,

Phil.

that's the exact thing there dude!!!!!

i'd prefer a bar reading, but in all honesty, i dont care and it makes no difference, as we will figure out where the safe level is.

so long as its 60 mm EL1 and mint with the white face and all the wiring i'm happy.

Phil.

thought i was on to a winner on BidJDM this morning, a new gauge ad appeared, sadly I just got one of these.

anyone looking an EL1 vacuum for their set?

http://www.bidjdm.com/bidding/auction/view/id/d131650792

BUMP for anyone who has or knows of an EL1 60mm white faced oil pressure gauge!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

brand new temp gauge for anyone looking one.

http://www.bidjdm.com/bidding/auction/view/id/b136094774

loads of boost gauges, vacuum gauges, and there is a black faced EL1 60mm pressure gauge for anyone looking a match for the black series. but no white faced 60 mm EL1 pressure gauges yet.

Phil.

No dude was going to have a change for once and get the black face but i won a EL1 white boost gauge not so long ago on ebay for £25posted so that made my mind up so im sticking with white now lol

• 2 months later...

^^^^correct sir.

its the EL1 i'm after. Its taken a few years, but i have gathered the boost, vacuum, EGT and two temp gauges, all 60 mm white faced EL1 series. the pressure gauge is the only one missing (well, excluding the 120mm Tacho, but that's not so important right now).

the auctions and ebay have plenty of the ELII, and plenty of EL1 boost, vacuum and temp gauges, but not one single pressure gauge anywhere. i even found an unused black faced version, all wiring and sensors, totally mint in box, but just the wrong colour.

to paraphrase Sheldon impersonating The Incredible Hulk, "Phil Sad".

Phil.

• 1 month later...

Hi newbie here.

I too am after apexi el1 gauges, but the black version.

I've been searching on and off for 18months for a water temp and oil pressure one, but having no luck.

Nanglebadger, if you do come across the black version, please forward the links my way.

I'll do the same with the white face ones if I come across anyway.

(am after the 60mm peak/warning feature ones, as per the bottom right one in the pic above)

Jim

Edited by Jimgts

yeh still nothing.

tho i spotted a black boost one recently on ebay.

i already have the mechanical boost (i did have an electrical boost, but it read 0.1-0.2bar off, so i ditched it), have the oil temp one also.

if i could find another temp and oil pressure, that would be great.

i currently have a set of white GREDDY gauges i want to swap out (peak/warn ones, oil+water temp, and oil pressure).

if i can no longer find apexi ones sharpish, i may even open up my options to trying to find BLACK greddy ones instead.

• 2 weeks later...