who has ever broke down on m4

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, driving back from wales and due to my knackered gearbox mount (didnt know about it) over time it caused both inner cv joints to go! you have never heard a clunking noise like it! happened right opposite the RAC tower and still took them 2 hours to get to me! lol

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, driving back from wales and due to my knackered gearbox mount (didnt know about it) over time it caused both inner cv joints to go! you have never heard a clunking noise like it! happened right opposite the RAC tower and still took them 2 hours to get to me! lol

Ouch! You bought those driveshafts new from Toyota right?

I dont think there are any aftermarket inner cv's available mate, you should look in to getting some made up ;)

The car is at race-tech at the moment, then going back to TD for the rest of the build and mapping :D

The rac came to me in 20 mins, looked around the thing, and then we unplugged the maf sensor, and she went into default mode, should have known that really, oh well at least it got me here, just hope it gets me home lol