• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good about time we did one in Hull really you guys always make the trip over to us :)

Charlotte could you post up a post code?

Chad when we have it could you edit the top post with info? just makes it easy for people instead of trawling through our rambleings :)

Sounds good about time we did one in Hull really you guys always make the trip over to us :)

Charlotte could you post up a post

Chad when we have it could you edit the top post with info? just makes it easy for people instead of trawling through our rambleings :)

Chand* lol

And yeah no worries

Edited by Chand

So what's the crack then?

We still having this mert this Sunday or...?

Just so we can get up details so people no where and when we're meeting etc

And for the Grimsby lot did you want to meet up and all convey down together?

Chand

HU13 0HB

That should be right, but If anyone has any problems text or call 07814102790. It seems the police have suddenly started hounding starlet owners in hull though, loads of undercover cars everywhere. So just to warn everyone- we may have the Feds turn up and kick off if people are driving inappropriately

Do they bother you charlotte or just stay back and watch?

The last meet we had in hull the police turned up

Do they bother you charlotte or just stay back and watch?

The last meet we had in hull the police turned up and no one was driving like a dickhead we was just all parked up at the deep

It's not the location that's the problem, there's always loads of modded cars parked up there, the police are actively on the lookout for a black gt that's been driving around like a twat. Not sure who it is as there's a few black gt's in hull now not just me and Sam and none of them are on the forums. Only found out yesterday. I was followed by and undercover silver Volvo for about 6 miles the other night :/

I'd be banned if a copper followed me for 6 miles lol and shame just cuz of one idiot there cracking down on all

There is a loophole law where they can only follow you for 3 miles tested it a few times dead on 3 miles they turn off or the blues come on lol after 3 miles its classed as harassment.