What I did on Monday

Went to the Roger Albert Clark rally. 5.30am start after a heavy sunday night. Headed down to Dumfries, however we missed the first stage due to the fact I had to wake my mate up 10 min after he was meant to pick me up :angry:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg

17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg

Ignore the crap out of focus shots... couldn't get the right exposure or ISO settings

From there we came up the road very slowly because of the fog. Got changed and went straight up to glasgow for

63797780054.jpg

Awww Yeah! Awesome gig! got some footage on my phone I'll put up later.

cool man it sounds like you had a minted day!

ive been meanin to go to that for years now as its not that far but always end up missing it!

rip the c*t out of me but what band did you see, was it at the secc

Sorry mate, was too busy editing all my posts because the thumbs were all over the bit.

Went to see The Prodigy at the SECC after the rally. Few pints in the Snaffle Bit before we went round, few more in the gig. It was great!

Long day though, bushed by the time I got home. Glad to see my bed.

Click here to watch ProdigySECC

I'd turn down the volume to watch this clip actually. Phones don't have the best microphones :angry: I have to admit, for being pushed about by 3000 fans I got some good shots of the band.

Yeah the water splash was fun. A few of the carbed cars struggled with it. The splash even ruined Tony Jardine's day in the Skoda (that's the car being pushed up the hill) - the marshalls were stupid, intstead of rolling it back they held up 4 cars by trying to push it up a mucky 2:1 hill