just fitted corolla inlet on my sr and......

fitted it today and started instantly but after letting it idle it seems to miss a beat now and then. is this just a fuel air lock or have i put a pipe on the wrong one? bad vaccum possible? and do i need to reset my ecu? another thing, does a toyota corolla 1.3 4-2-1 manifold fit a 4efe 1.3 sr starlet? cheers guys :)

The two easiest mods for the Starlets 4e-fe are the Corolla E11 intake mani (which you did) and the Corolle E10 exhaust mani (which you asked for). For the latter you need the mani itself and the downpipe with the flexing bit and that all needs to get welded to the original exhaust piping as otherwise it wouldn't fit.

Together you should see 80-85hp opposing to the stock 75hp of the Starlet. This mods would also fit a 5e-fe. Although I'm not shure on the height and position of the exhaust mani.

oh yeah, got that on :thumbsup: would having a longer vac pipe going to the sensor make a difference???

The two easiest mods for the Starlets 4e-fe are the Corolla E11 intake mani (which you did) and the Corolle E10 exhaust mani (which you asked for). For the latter you need the mani itself and the downpipe with the flexing bit and that all needs to get welded to the original exhaust piping as otherwise it wouldn't fit.

Together you should see 80-85hp opposing to the stock 75hp of the Starlet. This mods would also fit a 5e-fe. Although I'm not shure on the height and position of the exhaust mani.

think i might go for the exhaust manifold :D

ok, just been out to have another fiddle this morning.Reset the ecu. starts fine but didnt start on choke. tryed to rev it and it revs but after will drop straight back and cut out. when running its very spluttery and sounds a bit like a scooby when reved. also white smoke coming from the exhaust?

2 that go down to the power steering and 2 that go on the back of the block (linking with the coolant system) anyone got a diagram of what does what on the bottom of the tb? :wacko: theres 2 pipes wrapped together and one on its own wrapped and then one thats not wrapped.

right, just run out to tha garage and found this

some fresh pics lol

the 2 circled in red, are the water pipe and the 2 in blue are the ones from the steering rack

DSCN0131.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

hope this helps mate. if they are right, then there could just be a bit of water left in there if you previously had them wrong

ryan