I know this question would have been asked many times but I just havnt found the answer which I was looking for

So here it goes

I've already got the corolla inlet the circular one

I've come across a corolla 1st gen 4-2-1 mani

Is this a hard fit?????

And secondly I've seen people say "get the injectors as well "

Is this essential

Put me out of my misery guys

not hard to fit, but will need modifying to fit you existing system...

injectors will help tooo

i would also recommend getting rid of the corolla circular mani and getting a turbo manifold and throttlebody

I have a glanza inlet n throttle I've seen some people on here have issue with installing the throttle body

I can also get a exhaust which on a sr (turbo)

Would that need modifying A lot

the first gen tb is very restrictive compared to the turbo one. i did the swap and it makes a massive difference

i had a gen 1 engine in my corolla, i sold all the n/a bits to raffa_mk on here and his car had an instant power boost (sold him injectors, 4-2-1 mani, inlet mani and turbo tb)

the first gen tb is very restrictive compared to the turbo one. i did the swap and it makes a massive difference

i had a gen 1 engine in my corolla, i sold all the n/a bits to raffa_mk on here and his car had an instant power boost (sold him injectors, 4-2-1 mani, inlet mani and turbo tb)

I'd love to have that set up in my na :) ashame they never pop up :(

So then use the 7A tb. Should be a huge improvement among with the rest of the mods. Also 4A Injectors should fit and give an even bigger boost in performance. Although most of the performance kicks in AFTER the 6200rpm so you have to mod the ECU to rev to 7200rpm.

I think the circular inlet along with the other mods is the better way to go as it doesn't push the power band in too high and in normal driving useless regions.

I've only got the 4-2-1 mani

Can't find injectors

I could always put them in later if I find them

As for the turbo inlet and tb I might leave that till later we'll see how this goes

Wasn't that my old mani ryan? If so its a corolla one modified to fit. One of the corolla's come with a stainless 4-2 mani as standard and a mild steel 2-1. I cut the flange off and had it welded to a 4e flange and it lines up pretty well with the n/a exhaust system.

Also the turbular Inlet of the E11 Corolla does bring more torque in lower revs. Doesn't add to bhp on the paper but has a huge effect on power and acceleration in reality as torque in lower revs (which is also lower bhp according to the formula of calculating bhp) is better than torque in higher revs with less in lower. This just adds bhp on paper but isn't of any use in acceleration except in those high revs.

@Ryan5793 what exactly did you do for mods? I just habe the turbular intake as of now.

Edited by Xpect