A Few Indiglo Dial Questions

Trying to fit my indiglo dials to my auto EP82 and have so far got them out and the clear face removed but I need to know a couple of things if anyone has some answers I would be very grateful.

Question 1

Which bulbs do I take out of the clocks (diagram below)?

Question 2

Do I route the wires from the dial faces in the back of each dial and out a bulb hole? And if so will this not be too much of a bend??

I think my answer to question 1 is all bulbs but thought I would confirm 1st. Thanks in advance for any help and the pics are below.

20120908_174950.jpg

20120908_175031.jpg

U dont need to take any out. I fitted mine over the original dails and left the bulbs in. They wont shine through except the odometer, may as well change that for a blue bulb while your at it.

Be carefull with the strips there very delicate they should fall into place, dont bemd them. They plug into the transformer you should have got with the kit.

Pretty simple job tbh

I was the same I had to take one out for the wires to pass through so that the clear lens would go back on. You wont need A&D so you can remove them and put the wires through there. I jus bent the connection backwards over the dial backing so the wires went in behind do it careful so u dont damage them. As above though you need bulb B for you odometer so leave that one or change for blue lol.

Thanks very much to everyone that helped. Got it all done now, everything is spot on except I got the petrol gauge ever so slightly squint I think but hard to notice. Need to cut the plastic a nit to get the wires out as they are out a bulb hole just now and the needles + odometer don't light up.

20120909_115646.jpg

20120908_202947.jpg

Edited by steve-gers