Trip to the ring..... the Nurburg ring :P

went to the ring end of August and these are the pics i got mix of iphone and panasonic lumix pics, its a link from facebook so if it dont work just add me. Thats if ya that bothered. oh and no i didnt take my car :( but good excuse to go back next year

https://www.facebook...=1&l=8870460c1e

Edited by morgey

i test drove the gt86 dudeand its a nice car,i just wish it had a turbo in it :( all it lached is a big boost

i keep meaning to book a test drive in one, i know everyone say's they need more power but thats why they released them on prius tyres, hard as hell so limited grip :lol:

You're telling me! I went with 4 others in RX-7's & soooo many were stopping to look, ask & take photo's of the cars, it's difficult to buy the cars over there due to strict MOT & emission laws. So the locals love it!

jelous you guys took your car's but its a bloody good insentive to go back next year with mine, i did see two Gt's whilst i was out there one black one white.

the highlight for me though had to be asking for a lap in a 911 GT2, after not getting very succesful in asking for a lap in a couple of other cars, i get in and after getting half way round a very quick first lap and then he asks if i want to go round a few more times before track time closes! too which i gladly said yes, 3 laps sub 8 minutes in a 650-700hp porcshe on slicks with ceramic brakes (all for free :D).... no rollercoaster even came close to the thrill that i had clinging onto the door handle, feet hard pressed to the floor trying to stop me getting thrown around the cabin of it (still only had standard seatbelts lol), absolutely insane, but when you've done 1000 laps of the place you know it like the back of your hand i guess. absolutely awsome experience cant imagine ill ever lap it that quick again!

Yea any jap hot hatch is a rare sight tbf and in the two car parks at the track entrance, the left hand one is the better as its easier to enter the track from, either ask if there parked or queuing but have been round a few times, and have a lap on a card and offer to pay for the lap as a kind gesture after all your asking them to use and abuse their car, tyres, brakes etc so even if u dont use the lap atleast u have offered to pay for it ;)

Oh and have a helmet to hand aswel ;)

Edited by morgey
  • 2 weeks later...