Alignment settings

Wears fine for now been 6 months on the tyres I've got atm, however Mine used to scrub on the outside of the n/s front but I've recently raised the car and that sorted it out, i should really get it done as i work next door to sts tyres and they've recently got full geo gear and i can get it done for free, im just too slack lol

Edited by morgey

Ah mines not that low tbh, it wasn't terrible but deffo wore the outside

Further down than the rest, which bugged me a little

Lol

And get it done mate, just leave your car when your

Working? If its free you can't really complain lol, mine deffo feels more stuck so far, yet to try out anything more

Mine was a washer from the bolt holding the bumper on that it was catching on :/

I need to but i have to wait for the manager to go out and i never know what day thats going to be and my starlets not insured for commuting so i dont like to use it for work plus its only 1-2 miles to work aswel so its not good for it lol

Must of been low then lmao?

N ah I see, your manager or theirs lol? N I think you can use it once in a while I'm sure? I left commuting on my policy despite having a work can for that reason, and I sometimes help my mate with his business so you never know what they might try if anything was to happen lol

Not as low as it could have been had about 10mm left on my bc's, but I've raised it by about that again anyway!

There manager, he's not bad he give me discount but why pay when you can have it done for free :p

I've taken the starlet off commuting as it saved me nearly £200 on the policy and as i have a 2nd car that i dont mind doing short journeys in i dont need it, but theres no reason i cant use it if its going to the garage ;)

Just one thing if the tires where starting to scrub off before you had the tracking done they will not stop scrubbing off even when you have had it done, only when you have had new tires fitted it will stop, once the have started wearing uneven they keep wearing uneven its just one of those things. So if it still does it dont think the tracking is still out.