any one know the pcd for glanza wheels

i know some people prefer a bigger wheel but i honestly feel that 15s is a much better choice mate. i have had both 15s and 16s on mine and the 15s performed alot better handaling alot more stable and also a little better on accelaration too........

but its all personal preferance at the end of the day and i know you are going for a show car look over performance so maybe 16s from that point of view.

good choice of wheels, im a little biased on that one though as you can see lol.

i know some people prefer a bigger wheel but i honestly feel that 15s is a much better choice mate. i have had both 15s and 16s on mine and the 15s performed alot better handaling alot more stable and also a little better on accelaration too........

but its all personal preferance at the end of the day and i know you are going for a show car look over performance so maybe 16s from that point of view.

good choice of wheels, im a little biased on that one though as you can see lol.

yea i no wat u mean about the size but they are for show asu said have u got any pics of your wheels (ill have a look in extream rides) and cheers again :)ps wher did u get yours ?if u dont mind me asking

2.jpg

still look kinda big on a starlet to say they are 15s.

i got mine from rare rims.co.uk

to see whay they look like on a black glanza look for toyosteves car on toyotagtturbo, he has the same and i think his may be 16s....not sure though.