How am I a member?

I'm a little confused,

I am under the assumption that this is a new forum? if that is the case how come I am already a member without signing up? and what details do you have on file for me? as I dont ever remember giving you permission to have them.

Not looking to start some kind of argument but I fail to see how I have been a member of a forum since 2008 which has just popped up and that I have ever heard of or agreed for my details to be used for an account I never registered?

They have copied a data base I believe so it's easier for people as they have no need to re-register and create a new account this forum is ran by the same mods that ran Uksc my friend but they are gents so if u wish not to have an account on here put a message up and I'm sure a mod will delete your profile if its a problem to u hope this helps dude

Ahh right, shits hit the fan on UKSC, mods have spat dummy out, made a new site and taken all logins and post data from previous owner. Explains how im on here then lol. think I will see how this one pans out and troll TGTT in the mean time :unknw: