Jamie's 335bhp White GT

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jay dude, you missed sat night.

lakeside was best it been all year..

would have been nice to see this out.

O really pal gutted mate the car is off the road for 2 weeks mate waiting on some parts

Dam it i always miss the good nights up there :(

Yea pal i aint driven her that much to be fair. I will be up next weekend if the weather is good mate :)

love the look of just the spoiler with no spats etc, very nice spec, that kind of power not half puts a big smile on your face every time you give it boost eh :)

Cheers buddy im lovong the look of the spoiler , Thanks mate worked hard to get it this way still loads more to come yet :) , It puts a smile on my face everytime i get isn't it and on boost it is awesome even on low boost its mega haha :)

love the look of just the spoiler with no spats etc, very nice spec, that kind of power not half puts a big smile on your face every time you give it boost eh :)

Got to agree, lovely to see a big build that hasnt completely over done the exterior, that new clean bumper is sweet and the livesports rear spoiler maybe does give that little bit more impact, sorta says, this car better be quick... yes, yes it is :) :) :) :) :)

Jamie you have pm

Phil

Edited by Philm

Got to agree, lovely to see a big build that hasnt completely over done the exterior, that new clean bumper is sweet and the livesports rear spoiler maybe does give that little bit more impact, sorta says, this car better be quick... yes, yes it is :) :) :) :) :)

Jamie you have pm

Phil

Haha cheers phil im not a fan of any kit for the 82 to be fair, Just the livesports spoiler sets it off,

Cheers mate it looks so much better with the stock bumpers on her now it has transformed her :) , Lol when i get out of the lag its mental will get some video's when she is back on the road for you all

Pm replied to phil :)

Haha cheers phil im not a fan of any kit for the 82 to be fair, Just the livesports spoiler sets it off,

Cheers mate it looks so much better with the stock bumpers on her now it has transformed her :) , Lol when i get out of the lag its mental will get some video's when she is back on the road for you all

Pm replied to phil :)

agreed on the ep82 kits, lol

cheers, replied.

VIDEOS required in this thread.

Phil

Going for bronze on white will look the dogs bollocks when done there just temp wheels till i find some JDM wheels :)

sounds good for temp wheels :)

you not tempted by the Enkei RPF1s? in gold perhaps?

Phil

sounds good for temp wheels :)

you not tempted by the Enkei RPF1s? in gold perhaps?

Phil

Haha yea temp / winter wheels

Phil there the wheels i want so bad mate but £££££££ lol they will have to wait till the new year :(

That bumper will be posted out tomorrow for you my man

Haha yea temp / winter wheels

Phil there the wheels i want so bad mate but £££££££ lol they will have to wait till the new year :(

That bumper will be posted out tomorrow for you my man

your a wee wonder :)

Phil

So was a nice day down south yesterday so I finally got around to fitting the MK3 front bumper

bjgz.jpg

Mocked up the livesports spoiler to see how she will look

DSCN1630_zpsf430ac63.jpg

And gave her a good wash as well

4jr.JPG

Stay tuned more to come yet

shit hot mate lol..the gt looks awesome!

what are those gold 16" rims you had fitted bud?

Don't suppose your gonna part with them lol..they look awesome

Yes mate im looking to get rid of them now just have another set of wheels being refubed as we speak so if your intrested give me a PM mate :)

Edited by Jamie_VF22