Jamie's 335bhp White GT

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol said so casually :p anymore and youll need wings :p keepe it up you got a power target in mind ?

Haha you no this pal its mega had it back 4 weeks and im still smiling , I plan to buddy its only 80% done in my eyes so plenty more to come yet , Yes i do pal 400bhp , but anything over 350bhp would be great on the bigger turbo :)

Loving this build lol it's inspiring mine !

Thanks dan, Haha good man

Car looks amazing Jamie :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks keith means alot mate :)

Your monster is coming on well see you got a 10.1 thats mega you will be in the 9s soon :) keep it up buddy

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Little update

So I was talking with Abbott at the begin of the year about my build and his build, and the only thing I didn’t have was a baffled sump for future track days which he said he was having one made and I managed to blag him up to get me one done, This boy is a true legend he will do anything for a forum member and I really appreciate it, It took a little longer the expected but the end result is second to none and I had it powder coated in black it was made by rob barnard (Abbotts engine builder) if anyone would like one then get in contact with abbott and he will sort you one out

5arc.jpg

cbhz.jpg

7xso.jpg

I received my alloy washer bottle - Need to fit still

d7op.jpg

But the big thing I’m looking for is a nice set of JDM wheels to finish the car off but there is so many to choose from

Then i will sort the interior out and give it a repaint and freshen up

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Got abit more done to the car today as the weather was nice down here

I got my clear cambelt cover fitted looks epic

01zx.jpg

Also saw idrees was breking his demo glanza and got his c-piller brace from it

k6cj.jpg

ggme.jpg

Also fitted my optional extra OEM rear stut brace

jq2n.jpg

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Drroooollll

Haha we need to have a meet up soon buddy

Cage is a cusco safety 21 I reckon

Thanks buddy think you are right pal its a 4 point one

This has to be one of my fav gt's keep up the good work man :)

James

Thanks james , Still more to come yet im no where near finished its only 80% done in my eyes :)

More updates tomorrow just awiting on another derlivery to turn up

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Next upgrade Jamie? Smaller wheels? Recaro/Bride seats?

Yes mate well I've got a set of 15" gt3 they just need a refurb but i want a nice set of JDM wheels but there is so many to choose from lol

And i would love some recaro's or brides to finish her off buddy :)

fantastic to hear someone talking about finishing a car off :)

dream spec for most of us fella!

you have pm.

Phil

It will be finished one day phil only a few more things to do :)

Haha 3 years I've bin building up the parts for this car and i have loved every minute of it , Thanks dude bin worth every penny

PM replied to buddy

Jamie

you just need a whole heap of incar videos and flybys to insure we can all appreciate what a finished example goes like!

i wish i had more footage of my own.

Phil

Haha I keep meaning to get videos but the weather down here has bin so shit for the last few weeks i will get some when it clears up

Haha i'll be screaming it around the track next year at shows buddy if you are over :)

Haha I keep meaning to get videos but the weather down here has bin so shit for the last few weeks i will get some when it clears up

Haha i'll be screaming it around the track next year at shows buddy if you are over :)

super, i wont be over though ill be back in the middle of a big boost gt build myself lol cutting knuckles and swinging sledges. (or at least Chris will be)

Phil

Edited by Philm

super, i wont be over though ill be back in the middle of a big boost gt build myself lol cutting knuckles and swinging sledges. (or at least Chris will be)

Phil

Thats a shame i'll get a gopro and get some footage lol, Haha

I put and order in with iddy @ ID-Workz for some new non-ABS rear discs and studs and bearings and all so a set of pads ,Also the Car is due an oil and filter change so got some 10w 60 oil and a couple of filters

ger6.jpg

k3f.JPG

n4e9.jpg

ee4n.jpg

I went to see AdamB yesterday to grab a MK3 front bumper and a rear MK3 bumper and all 4 arch strips as mine had see better days

r7w8.jpg

iejn.jpg

nhxw.jpg

Got the rear bumper fitted today looks so much better then the old one as it had the holes in it and it has always annoyed me

w4ht.jpg

fpxz.jpg

Edited by Jamie_VF22