Jamie's 335bhp White GT

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I lived closer man! I need to see this !!

Took mine off the road yesterday to start having fun with :)

Well happy for you dude !!

Haha you will see it at shows buddy :)

O really good times pal what you got planned

Thats buddy it bin worth the wait that for sure

So what was the horsepower big man? give us the news!

Phil

All in good time phil

Can't wait to see the outcome mate I have read your hole thread and it's real good :) how long you going enjoy it before you reshell in the glanza ?

James

Cheers for taking the time to read though it pal , Going to enjoy it for a good year first missed all shows this year so doing them all next year plus I've still got loads to do on the glanza

Thought it would of made more than that tbh mate considering its supposed to be a 400bhp turbo. Probably would have been better off with a VF35, less lag and about 15bhp less. My opinion of course.

Thought it would of made more than that tbh mate considering its supposed to be a 400bhp turbo. Probably would have been better off with a VF35, less lag and about 15bhp less. My opinion of course.

On scobby buddy i maxed the turbo out it would'nt make anymore power , So going bigger turbo soon :)

what cams you running dude??

lift?? duration??

282 billet cams mate

Don't make much difference mate. Like I said I seen VF35's make around like the 315 mark which has an exhaust housing 2 sizes smaller.

Get graph up when you can pal, be interesting to see :)

Don't make much difference mate. Like I said I seen VF35's make around like the 315 mark which has an exhaust housing 2 sizes smaller.

Get graph up when you can pal, be interesting to see :)

Was trying to jump out the rollers in 4th full chat lol its going to be fast , I will do mate

Edited by Jamie_VF22