Jamie's 335bhp White GT

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate!

Just having a look through and our builds are identical everything in your build is pretty much the same as mine!:) theese are both gnna be big power EPs lol! :) I like the turbo u went for, defos will produce some fast spooling!;) ...I hope my Garret isn't too laggy! :/

Hey mate! Just having a look through and our builds are identical everything in your build is pretty much the same as mine! :) theese are both gnna be big power EPs lol! :) I like the turbo u went for, defos will produce some fast spooling!;) ...I hope my Garret isn't too laggy! :/

Hello buddy really haha be intresting to see the difference with the garrett , I did see yours when i dropped mine off and what a car mate ;) ,

Both going to make big power lol :)

Cheers mate it will do its job for 6 months till i go bigger haha , It will be fine buddy looks epic in your bay

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Hello buddy really haha be intresting to see the difference with the garrett , I did see yours when i dropped mine off and what a car mate ;) ,

Both going to make big power lol :)

Cheers mate it will do its job for 6 months till i go bigger haha , It will be fine buddy looks epic in your bay

Aye mate! Everything pretty much bar our turbos are the same! Haha I was like good effort ;) you will clear 350 easily mate! I cleared 320 on low boost with a fucked Godzilla turbo mate! (That was with standard inlet as well) lol!! U will have some insane spoilage ;) I like the look of your ep82 it looks lovely! ..ill have a little look tommorow cause I'm off down TD! ;)

Aye mate! Everything pretty much bar our turbos are the same! Haha I was like good effort ;) you will clear 350 easily mate! I cleared 320 on low boost with a fucked Godzilla turbo mate! (That was with standard inlet as well) lol!! U will have some insane spoilage ;) I like the look of your ep82 it looks lovely! ..ill have a little look tommorow cause I'm off down TD! ;)

Haha no way lol, Was hoping for 350 , Haha 320 on low boost with a fucked godzilla going to be a monster your glanza, Yea got an inlet going on mine, Thanks mate Yea more then welcome to have a look around it

Edited by Jamie_VF22

haha jay, so yu know him, he always playing up their..

likes to pick on the smaller cars, so lets hope he picks on my glanza.lol..

my inlet is nearly done, keith sorted my tb out, so I should have all that going on end of june..

haha jay, so yu know him, he always playing up their..

likes to pick on the smaller cars, so lets hope he picks on my glanza.lol..

my inlet is nearly done, keith sorted my tb out, so I should have all that going on end of june..

Yea kind of pal haha what a tool haha he's going to get reined jay

Sweet mate good news bet you cant wait to get it on lad needs a massive GT30 on it jay

• 1 month later...