Item Condition: used, has a couple of dents and a few scratches

Price & Conditions: £20 + p+p, or £20 and you can collect or organise your own courier

Item Description: This is a wing i bought from Greg Jones Racing, to put on my own car in replacement of mine, but turned out my one could be easily fixed. so comes in the same condition as I received from him. only had it myself 3 weeks. has a few minor dents as shown in the photos, indicated as the black dots. few scratches but would be fine for someone wanting to replace there own or put their own back to standard.

Pictures:

photo16_zps6496a181.jpg

photo15_zps86256898.jpg

Paisley freight will only be round £20 for delivery

Item Condition:

All items are used and came with the car when I bought it.

Item Description: Standard TMIC

Item Condition: Used

Price: £30

Pictures: photo23_zps457b8965.jpg

Item Description: Standard Coolant Hoses

Price: £15

Pictures:photo24_zpsf1ed9e57.jpg

Item Description: 2 x Standard Brake Lines

Price: £10

Pictures: photo25_zpsad0573ff.jpg

Item Description: 96 Spec Rear Lights With Connections

Item Condition: Used, few internal cracks, as seen in photos. No damage on outside

Price: £25

Pictures:

photo20_zps92831044.jpg

Parts below are still on my car but will be removed in a few weeks time.

Item Condition: Bumper has stress crack to paint on passenger side, small section cracked off in centre section and as you can see from photo no slats. this was previous owners handy work, and is not in best condition, lip has scuff on the drivers side and small cuts for hks fmic pipes. some wear on glanza badge and usual wear on black grille.

Price & Conditions: would like to get rid of the bumper so make me a decent offer and ill let it go. Looking for £90 for lip as it is genuine oem, £20 for grille and £10 for badge

Item Description: as you can see in photo.

Pictures: photo.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo6.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me here or email stuart_fraser87@hotmail.com

Postage & Packaging / Can add p+p to all prices, or you can organise your own / collect if you like

Edited by stucat87