I know there has been these kind of threads before, but i cant find the ones comparing these 2.

Having seen both kits for sale in the classifieds, it's got me thinking, what would be better?

Im running a standard engine, with about 70-80k on the clocks, never had any issues, oil changes recently etc. What would be safest and give the best gains with the least lag?

i was only thinking td04 originally as they're much easier to get, but the fact that both have popped up at the same time got me thinking, would depend on if the kits are available in a couple of weeks or not as i have to get wheels first (i have a buckled wheel :( ). but recently turbo kits havent been coming up that cheap at all :(

its so hard to decide! im not the most mechanically minded unfortunately so not sure with all these things, all i know is i want more power relatively easily and reliably till i can get all the cash together to go forged.

• 1 month later...

Td04 is easy to get easy and cheap to replace manifolds and decats are always very easy to source and a fair bit cheaper, I did have a k24 kit on my old glanza and it was absolutely amazing and not to mention fairly rare! But when the manifold cracked and the turbo took a chunk of it in sourcing parts was a little hard.