UKSO Halloween Party Sat 3rd November - South Wales

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your driving down i don't mind if you want to bring a couple of friends with your for backup :) Although everyone should be in fancy dress anyway so i wont bloody know whos who anyway, especially after a few beers!

Whoop I got it off work! Workin till 12 on sat then I'm all gold to drive across :D got my outfit aswell! Eskimo ftw cause I'm sensible and can wear warm boots!!! :p and no one leave any paddling pools out for Dave!

Yeah of course you can come, I guess it wont start to kick off until about 6pm onwards but if any of you want to come earlier we can meet up, have a beer, talk club stuff and you can even help me put everything together :)

So far my inventory for the party consists of

1. 9m 3m marquee

2. Got 4 barrels of booze 88 pints in each which consists of Larger, Cidre, John Smiths and some kind of real ale, not that i can drink that old man stuff, but i had it for free.

3. 1 very tall 40 foot pole, a very large welsh flag and 200 metres of lighting to make a canopy

4. Smoke machine

5. A bar :)

6. King Goon the band might be playing (my mates)

7. Jet space heater for the tent so we dont freeze, patio heaters and a pit fire.

8. 3.5k sound system lol

9. Lasers!!!

10. A projector which i am gonna stick pointing the house for some kind of visual spin out lol

errrm and what ever i can manage to get for free from my friends!

My mate convinced me to do the laser thing as I live on top of a huge hill and you cant see the whole valley, so firing a million lasers out at night should be amazing. I just think its more a case of when the police will turn up more than if with this. lol!!!

The only thing I have really had to outlay was the booze and gas for the heaters and stuff so if people could throw in some money to help cover towards it that would be brilliant. Then its free all night until it runs dry :) The beer and cidre were about £80 a barrel and have 88 pints each, i got the john smiths and ale for free.

Edited by Taggy

Yeah there is plenty of parking, plus i live in a cul-de-sac so no one ever comes down it so you can park anywhere. Its

95 Graig Road, SA6 8PQ if you want to check it out on google maps.

Edited by Taggy