UKSO Halloween Party Sat 3rd November - South Wales

Checked the weather forecast tomorrow, its rain showers/sunny spells up until about 4pm then it stops for the rest of the night :)

If your coming tomorrow and need to chat about anything you can get me on 07879471317. I'll be setting up from 11am onwards so it will take me a couple of hours to get everything sorted. You can arrive any time, bar will be open as soon as its plugged in lol, but i guess it will start to kick off from 6 onwards.

All welcome :) look forward to seeing you all, if it is raining dont be put off, its all in a marquee and i have HUGE space heaters!!

Taggy

Edited by Taggy
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't slept in my own bed, left Swansea had a shower and drove straight to Bournemouth then somewhere else I can't remember the name to get a JAM splitter, stayed In Bournemouth then drove back at 9am this morning :( done about 500 miles or so in the past few days including Swansea :/

was a funny night think taggy needs to be ukso resident party organiser lol, bar was immense too :) tara is still suffering lol

well next time we go to jae put me in charge of setting up the party marquee :0