Whitestar's V on Ahvenisto race track

Yup, can't wait to get few more parts to gain power and for the next summer. :) As said this was my first time on track and didn't have guts to push it harder. And as you can see the safety zones are quite mini sized on that track.

The camera was from my friend, a GoPro with suction cup mount.

on_track.jpg

Yea fair one not worth risking it too much without any run off! How did your brakes hold up or are your's uprated as mine died in 15mins on track lol

Im suprised you were allowed a suction mount most tracks i know that people have been on havent allowed them.

Brakes were surprisingly fine actually. Had to push the pedal quite hard though to make good effect...They're still stock, just changed 5.1 fluids. Actually didn't drive much longer periods than 15-20min tbh so don't know how they'll work after longer driving. :) Anyway, just got a bmcs today and I'm going to get braided lines and new better pads during the winter.

Oh yeah, and they didn't say anything about camera mounts. Quite many seemed to have them...

Edited by whitestar
  • 4 weeks later...