Un trusted seller on ebay!

Just to give you the heads up of a lad selling fake wheel nuts he also sells other stuff which i dont know whether is fake or not he is called norfolkbargains!!!

Refuses to give me a payback so just watch him/her!

Refuses to give me a payback so just watch him/her!

Make sure you go through eBay then, I'm sure if you can provide proof then you'll have a solid case.

Also struggling to find him on eBay (UK), have you got a link to his profile?

Edited by Bildo

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/norfolk-bargains/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754

i did have a case open one of the wheel nuts were damaged by me it rounded really easy and he said he cant give afull refund because there damaged said he has proof there real from volk and never even shown the proof ! in the end nothing got sorted so ebay had to decide and they said because an item was damaged then its basically my fault and have to keep the item! Piss take :(

Like ebay will do anything if they removed all the fake stuff on there they would loose about 30% of there revenue from listing and selling fees. It seems that unless Rays are bothered about it and contact ebay nothing will happen. I found a guy selling fake turbosmart products, turbosmart have a link to report fake sales to them i did this and they got the parts removed and sent me a nice thank-you email nice to see some comanys care about there customers.

after 20 minutes on the phone to ebay !! and im not aloud a refund ! i sold the wheel nuts on as they didnt fit on my car and then got told they were fake refunded the lad his money and got them back ! because i sold them and got them back im not aloud my money back !! P**s Take !!

Can't help but think you shot yourself in the foot with that to be honest, there are a number of reasons why you wouldn't be likely to get a refund from that situation.