scarborough meet 21/10/12

me and broony planning a little meet arround sunday dinner time

4-5 glanzas going alredy and obviously more the merrier

think the plan is meet up near the seafront somewere ( ask broony for postcode :thumbsup: )

have a chat genral meet everyone get a few photo's then a cheeky pint in the local

:D so let us know

Just to let the people know that are comeing me Phil and others willl be at scarborough for 12.30ish :)

And Charlotte i believe you now have a contact number for one of use? if not PM me and ill sort you out :)

Edited by micky boy

This was a good turn out today!! nice to see people putting effort in and turning up, cars looked great!! Nice tp put names to faces, will upload photos when im home!! Will try and get down to the Hulloween!!

Realy was a good turn out was very supprised considering it was very sort notice!!!

Thanks to everyone that turned up today was nice to put names to faces you are a cracking lot and your EP's looked awesome :)

I will also try and make the Holloween meet next week but will have to see if our lass has anything plannd for the Kids first! :)

Edited by micky boy