How do you all insure your glanza's?

I think Aviva have an offer on atm, if you're a new customer and you do the whole process online you get the equivalent of like, 5 weeks free or something? I can't remember it exactly off the top of my head but it may be worth a quick look...

Have you tried Sky Insurance on here? They do discounts for club members and everyone says they usually come out the cheapest.

Edited by uberphil88

My last renewal with all MODs declared and 3/4 years no claims with SKY Insurance was £640 FC. Im 34. No convictions etc

I haven't renewed with them yet unless they can do better OLLIE!!!??

However i had a quote from Keith Michaels.... or Mark Richards i can't remember which for £500 on the nose FC with all MODS declared.

i think there are a few peeps that dont fully declare due to the costs (hence their amazing quotes) and that opens a whole tin of worms in discussions.

100% agree with this it doesnt make guidelines any easier. Everybodies car has different mods and everyones address youd be surprised but makes a massive difference. There is an Insurance thread popping up 1ce a week. Maybe need to change sumthing like a poll on the homepage about which company insures for the cheapest to save the same discussions over and over.