its a new exceedy hyper racing clutch and lightened fly wheel kit 6 puck paddle clutch..its only after happening have the clutch in about 6 weeks now..im thinking its the flywheel is after coming loose when i have the car in netural and take me foot off the clutch the car vibrates and when i rev it on idle it gets louder..when i clutch the car it doesnt vibrate..but in reverse when i let out the clutch the car starts hopn like fuk!!wat ye think?goin to look at it tomorrow

Sure exeddy don't make a 6 puck clutch they either make a a full disk or a 3 puck clutch.

I would check the make as some people have had trouble with some of the cheap 6 puck clutches but can't remember the make.

Springs on the clutch come lose? I think its one of them things where you can keep gessing what the problem is untill you take a look at it!

Let use know how you get on mate

il know tomorrow all goin well cant see it being the clutch but just have to wait and see..just askin did it ever happin any one else like the car is driving perfect all through the gears just reverse!!

Sure exeddy don't make a 6 puck clutch they either make a a full disk or a 3 puck clutch.

I would check the make as some people have had trouble with some of the cheap 6 puck clutches but can't remember the make.

its def a exceedy 318288_2804107280450_393300590_n.jpg

it comes in a kit with a lightened flywheel

• 3 weeks later...