Squealing on full boost ??

hi today my glanza has started making a squealing noise on full boost, the noise happens at 6000 rpm and stops by the time i let go of the pedal

The squeal is hard to describe it sounds like kinda like when a fan belt is loosen. Ive had a look in the engine bay and no hoses etc look/feel loose. The noise is not that intrusive to the cabin as i need the radio muted to hear the squeal. i have also try cleaning the belts but the squealing is still there :( Could the belts be just worn ?

im just posting to share my woes and find out if anyone else has had a similar problem?

Edited by Glanza AuA

i would try changin the belts if you think they are your problem.

another possibily could be your turbo impeller shaft squeeling from the turbo actually starting to fail and break down

but couldnt tell you for sure without being there lol

1. ohh my god!! i just noticed the sound coming from the TB all 4 bolt where loosen and 1 bolt missing :shok: , now i remember last week i took my whole intake out to clean it even sprayed it, did the whole intake but the TB bolts where finger tight <_<

and today while checking the belt i found this bolt hanging between the steering rack pure luck

just tighten all 4 bolts and the squealing is gone :) im an ass tough <_<