Skimmy's 1996 Glanza V

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, proper in there mush. Think the japanese weld is useing chewing gum, extra strong one or something.

Well when i put my ripspeed flip up headunit in i took the dash out and found chewing gum in there, just speaking from experience. If you don't want my help then just say.

Hahaha, this is funny shit! ^^

Edited by smobey_sutton2

Care to explain how this is 185bhp?

133bhp at the fly standard, so the only performance mods are an exhaust and front mount. How does that give you 52bhp?

Am I the only one baffled by this? If this is 185bhp with the exhaust and front mount I will give you my liver.

• 1 month later...

Yea my cars forsale, got back into rallying so want something different to drive daily as I still have my c2 aswell, rob your selling your car aswell so stop moaning. The boy before me told me it was that so that's what I said it was ?

Yea my cars forsale, got back into rallying so want something different to drive daily as I still have my c2 aswell, rob your selling your car aswell so stop moaning. The boy before me told me it was that so that's what I said it was ?

Well i'm telling you the cars 496.7bhp so i think you should say that instead.

In all seriousness, your probably pushing 140bhp. :o

Aw ok man cheers, and well I have my nova rallycar now so just need something to get me to college really so was thinking a 2.0 tdi audi a3 sline, yea had a few people but most were time wasters really