Just have fun mate it's all about practise when dragging/quarter miles especially for launches , don't get hung up on your times people will tell u to drop tyre pressure to aide grip strip out anything u don't need in the car and various other things just go n enjoy it dude

If its pod, your time doesnt start until you move so try ignore the lights once theyve gone green and think about getting a nice smooth get away.

Then general stuff

Let your front tires down to about 20-ish psi

Pump the rears up a couple

If you can raise and/or stiffen the rear up a tad

Or if you just want a bench mark time run it how you would on the road then next time, do everything else, that way you can see the difference it can make!

And most importantly enjoy yourself :p

well my car is fully stripped going to take out few extra things when im there ! its at dakota drag and drift day!! what should i set revs to to pull away ? 20 psi seems low !!!

i will enjoy my self bit nervous but looking forward to it !!

Never heard of the place so dont know how the timing works there,

Tbh first time i went i didnt bother lowering mine but when i did i got my 60ft down .4 of a sec and that was around 20psi. But others may say different.

erm Revs is one of those things that you will have to find out for yourself, it will change due to almost anything! I found lower down ie 3-3.5k was better as you got the traction but you may find yourself bogging down. Im also in a hi revving n/a and not got the surge of torque for the turbo spooling up.

Try holding your car on the handbrake on the biting point of the clutch to build the boost up aswel should help abit (i say without experience)

Like said befor just try it out find out what the conditions are like and have fun every1's gotta start somewhere :)

I never used to lower my tyre pressure or strip the car lol to lazy just used to rag it down pod to see if I could better myself and rev wise it is trial and error mate to find out what works best for yourself and what your motor will accept abuse wise lol a couple of good people to ask is Starbo Moorley and jack Ctr they hav a fair bit of experience on dragging and could prob give u some good pointers