thinking of selling my starlet what ya reckon its worth

Looking into selling my 94 quadlight black gt.

its been coming on for a while now i really dont want to do it but things must

spec is:

No dents on the shell couple little marks has jdm original starlet graphics on the side (very rare im told and have never seen any like it)

Forged tm-developments engine

speedvisions td04 kit turbo good no play no smoke

oem lsd gearbox

Front mount intercooler

8mm leads

nardi steering wheel

cusco 7 point cage

indiglo dials

harnesses

azev alloy wheels

meister r coilovers

uprated brakes

livesports spoiler

stripped interior (painted gloss black)

Fully underseald(not a spot of rust)

rsr exhaust system

trd engine mounts

fpr

dasteck ecu mapped to just over 1bar reaching 218 bhp at the wheels

this will hurt so much to do its my pride and joy of almost 6years now and ive missed off shit loads off the list but will have a very detailed spec by the morning as i just cant think of half the stuff ive changed atm

so what price range do people think? i would upload some pictures but i aint got a clue how.to do it from my phone so will have to wait till i get on the pc next

Reason for sale is ive had it so long now just fancy a change and will be looking for an evo 7/8 to replace it

thanks for having a read any feedback is good feedback aslong as its not taking the piss so lets be having ya!

Thanks steve

As above mate. will be around 3k to sell whole but tbh you may have to wait for the sale as its near xmas and cars dont sell fast these days. breaking it you will get 1200-1500+ on the engine alone (spec/miles dependant) breaking is a sad way to end a starlet owenership but unfortunatly its the only way to reclaim some of the money spent. it broke my heart to sell my v in bits but as you say yourself. needs must and evo's arnt cheap to run/mod/maintain so breaking is by far your best option mate.