northern convoy coming down the A1

Guest Enzo

:p-->

QUOTE(Stevie B @ Jul 8 2007, 01:26 AM)
Ah okies :p

I know how you feel mate, I'v got Mick as a passenger and his head weighs more than any crate of cider :(

Hahhahahahah!

Wait, no.... nope not funny.

lol You wouldnt want that heavy head hitting off yours very quickly then would ya! :p

Anyway..... Plans sound absolutely fandabydosey!

We just need to get time schedules sorted and exact address's for where we are meeting people.

I think we should aim to get there for early evening, so we can look organised and cool for all the late comers!

Mr Ti

:p ha ha ha!!! im 30 mins ish so idrees you must be longer away man!!! :p

starlet nath where will you and phil bo joining the A1??

Well I think the convoy is actually coming via my house.

But we will be joining the A1 at Blyth(Nottinghamshire not Newcastle!!)

In fact no, I think we will go through Retford so we will miss the speed cameras on the A1!!

it would be easier if we just met off the a1 if it was possible me thinks, we' sort specifics out sooner

i had my phone stolen last wknd so could anyone send me a text please as im trying to build up my phone book again :p

msg bein sent man.

we kinda need to meet at nath's house because i aint gonna have any room in the back to take him to meet u and alex willl be at work.

Phil.

Plus I want to fill my new street full of starlets

Muwha muwhahaha muwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha B)B):o:)B)B)

Sorry! So how far is Doncaster from here?

I can try to bring the gazebos up there on the Friday to pass on to one of you guys, I can only bring one now though sorry guys!

My brother was sorting his exhaust out in the rain the other day, under one of the gazebos and he left it open over night. It was windy as fuck and the gazebo looked like a spider in the morning, most of the metal bars have been bent! :)

may let yous all know now i can't make it anymore B)B)B):):o:o:o:p:pB):oB)B):p as i'm skint been trying to come up with cash but just cant afford it been trying to sell my korg 16 track sequencer keyboard to raise funds and thought i would be fighting folk away from my door about it but it hasn't sold B)B):(:( i'm so pissed off about it,i still have a week its still advertised if it gets sold i can go i just need to wait and pray.

sorry guys feel like i'm letting the team down :(

colin

ah Colin!! NO!!!

PLEASE PLEASE try to make it man! it would be immense to meet up with u for the weekend!!!

beg/steal/borrow the money off someone who claims to love u! IF THEY SAY NO THEY MUSNT LOVE U AT ALL and are therefore no use to u and u should sell them on ebay as slaves for the money!!!!!!

please try man! really sorry to hear this!

Phil.

well im only in worksop so could meet at markham moor services i think thats the nearest one south!!! how far off the A1 are you Nath??? would probably be better to come down the A1 rather than going through retford if your in convoy!!! darn speed camras?!?!?!?

:)-->

QUOTE(Stevie B @ Jul 13 2007, 06:54 PM)
yeah C, get your ass down to the sunday market with it or to the barrow lands! lol

toiling with the idea of taking it to "smack" converters but you know they'll give me pennies for it but fuck it i'll give them a try i am in desperate stages at the mo.

well im only in worksop so could meet at markham moor services i think thats the nearest one south!!! how far off the A1 are you Nath??? would probably be better to come down the A1 rather than going through retford if your in convoy!!! darn speed camras?!?!?!?

Going through Retford is the more direct route, personally it is an excellant road to convoy. Some nice bends and stuff between Bawtry and Retford then some more between Retford and Markham Moor where we will join the A1!!

Going through Retford is the more direct route, personally it is an excellant road to convoy. Some nice bends and stuff between Bawtry and Retford then some more between Retford and Markham Moor where we will join the A1!!

i know what you mean its a good road to drive was just thinking if there is a few cars geting through the junctions in retford!!!! i will meet you guys at markham moor petrol station where you will join the A1!!!!