Dakota Drag and Drift day !

yeh read some really good stuff about r1r's aparantley still good in the wet too ! im sticking to the td04l as i like the responsiveness dont want nothing too laggy ! want a remap next year as im loosing a lot of power through transmission got 270bhp but only 199 at the wheels i think it is !

Car sounds well buddy! :)

cheers socks :)

i did see the r1rs are rated a in the wet which is good for a road legal track tyre. yeh td04 is nice power delivery. it cant be losing that much power at the wheels surely. wat ecu are you running

Edited by mark-tozer

Well I have 270.1 Bhp and looking at my printout I have 191.9 Bhp at the wheels I'm using his f con pro I think a remap is in order should be at least 210 at the wheels shouldn't it ?

im running 215 at fly and 201 at wheels according to my dyno print out. yours is hell of a lot lower. wats the hks f con pro like

Yeah that's a lot of power too loose ain't it

yeh it is alot of power to loose.

I ran 13.7 @ 102 with 210 bhp at the fly at pod should rbe runnin quicker (ive got no lsd and my wheel alignment is well out)

thats a good time. where we were draging was an old air field with rough ground its not like the pod with nice fresh tarmac. Edited by mark-tozer

well richard brothers which is my local performance garage said that power with the fly and wheels is equal until the end said could be any number of things be best to put it on there rolling road too see what happends lol !

Tarmac is smooth so wheels.can slip

rough ar5e concrete is grippy as.fook.but ruina tyres quicker,

me and moorley have done a few days this year at pod and a few.days at racewars (charity racing on an airfield downnand back around a cone)

and the air field has so much more grip its well annoying haha