Dakota Drag and Drift day !

Well first time on the drag strip today and managed best time of 13.88 not the best but was great fun :) finding it hard to put the power done so semi slicks next year launch control and a turbo what isnt about to shit its self ill try attach some videos to this :) was a few other black ep82's dragging got told i was fastest fwd :p

cheers mate i think i leant my head in your window and was talking to you when you were queing up you said you were having trouble getting into second ? didnt even cross my mind any of the other black ep82's could be you ! theres another drag and drift event down my way more next year at perranporth totally new first one next year should come down for it !

i did wonder if it was you or not i should of asked i was pissed off at the time as i was having trouble getting it in gear. i managed to get a 14.36 in the end which wasnt to bad considering i was having problems getting it in gear. i just like the page for that on facebook do you no any more info on it and where abouts in perranporth.

mine was 14.36 at 99mph 60 foot time was 2.360 im thinking of getting the toyo r1rs or the yokies ad08s and some sort of rev limiter or launch control. i want to get a qualife lsd aswell hopefully before next one. wat turbo you going to get jake or just stick td04 ?

Edited by mark-tozer