Bangs and flames, how?

Ah right I might do the decat also, mines braced, all be it only with one bolt to the gearbox as the wepr bracket didn't seem to line up but is braced none the less lol

Cheers man, ill look Into it when I get home, this stuff don't smoke really bad when first installed does it?

Ah I thought if heard that, someone was telling me what's the good in keeping the heat in as it heats the turbo up but I was sure I'd read a reason for doing it lol.

Any ideas on what's good stuff without a heavy price tag and how much would be necessary for a full system after the decat to just before backbox?

Heat is classed as energy, the more heat=more energy. As the particles of gas get hotter they get more excited, more energy so they move faster.

You'll probably get a drop in spool time, but doubt it will be anything noticeable.

As long as its a good material, not chinese shit then it shouldn't crack. It will just cool a lot slower than if there was no heat wrap.

Yep, 1.3 bar of boost on stock 5E pistons lol

On what turbo? Can the 5E handle less boost than the 4E?

Heat is classed as energy, the more heat=more energy. As the particles of gas get hotter they get more excited, more energy so they move faster.

You'll probably get a drop in spool time, but doubt it will be anything noticeable.

As long as its a good material, not chinese shit then it shouldn't crack. It will just cool a lot slower than if there was no heat wrap.

Ah I see, well its a SS wepr decat and an SS fujitsubo system so should be good quality

I also want flames and pops and bangs but dont get anything? :( and im running a td04 at 1bar and even have manifold and whole exhaust heat wrapped?

I get really annoyed when i see other starlet owners saying they get flames out the back but only running 160bhp :(

It's not something u can really ultimately control your car is prob running better than most then if it's not running as rich I get them on over run but it's just the little bit of excess fuel that does it if u want real pops n flames then get launch control lol problem solved then