HKS Hi Silent Power Full Stainless Exhaust for Glanza V for Sale

Item For Sale:

HKS Hi Silent Power Full Stainless Exhaust for Glanza V

Item Condition & Description:

This tem was originally for sale here: http://www.ukstarlet...showtopic=58175

I purchased it with a plan to fit it to my car but it seems I would have to get the EMB map tweaked to accept any changes the new system would bring to the car. This is more expense than I had budget for so I will cut my losses and re-sell. Since I have had the item it has literally come out of the box to check for damage and then gone straight back in.

From the original advert:

"Very good condition. I purchased this exhaust from HKS Europe through Middlehurst Motorsport in July 2011 (Can supply receipt with exhaust for proof), so is just over a year old. As with all HKS products, the quality is second to none. The exhaust has a lovely deep note to it and sounds fantastic on full boost (even better with a decat).

Cosmetic wise, there are only a few small scrapes on the centre box from a local speed bump, but these are very light scrapes and purely cosmetic.

The reason why I have removed this from my car is to fit a standard exhaust back on. :)

Also included are the standard HKS gaskets which came with the exhaust (which can be refitted with a bit of exhaust paste) and all the original nuts and bolts as supplied with it when new."

Price:

£300 + Postage + Paypal Fee's

Pictures:

185.jpg

191.jpg

193.jpg

195.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Payment by Cash, Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer. Will be shipped with tracking shipping is £25.

Contact Details:

PM or Post below, Text or Call 07708939282

Edited by DavidAshton
  • 2 weeks later...