If you buy an oil pressure gauge, it SHOULD come with all the necessary fittings to have a complete working gauge. Although you may need a sandwich plate.

Some people T the oil pressure switch on the front of the block as it saves grinding the power steering bracket.

I've got some STRI gauges and love them :)

Edited by AdamB

Rite il put it all in one post for you buddy

Water temp adapter - fits into rad pipes or you can buy adapter from rhd japan that goes in the side of the water pump which your sensor screws in

Sandwich plate - goes between block and filter, you will need to either grind the sandwich plate or the power steering bracket a little to make it fit ( I did sandwich plate )

Sensors - all sensors will come will the gauges

Oil temp into - sandwich plate

Oil pressure into sandwich plate

Water temp into - rad pipe/black adapter

You will need to buy the adapters as they are not supplied with the gauges

Hope this clears everything up buddy

Edited by Azz

Rite il put it all in one post for you buddy

Water temp adapter - fits into rad pipes or you can buy adapter from rhd japan that goes in the side of the water pump which your sensor screws in

Sandwich plate - goes between block and filter, you will need to either grind the sandwich plate or the power steering bracket a little to make it fit ( I did sandwich plate )

Sensors - all sensors will come will the gauges

Oil temp into - sandwich plate

Oil pressure into sandwich plate

Water temp into - rad pipe/black adapter

You will need to buy the adapters as they are not supplied with the gauges

Hope this clears everything up buddy

Spot on advice! That's exactly how mine are installed! Sandwich plates are avalible through idworkz!

what series have you got mate?

Got the DSD SLM ghost face series mate. I might talk to Mike and see if I can swap them because mine light up amber and would probably prefer light up white lol.

I got Oil pressure, oil temp, water temp and volts, but going to get rid of the volts one and get boost :)