Genuine Livesports rear spoiler jdm Cheap

Item For Sale: Genuine livesport rear wing

Item Condition & Description: I have removed this item from my car as I am looking at having something different.

This came on the car from japan and has been on the car for a while. It was never bonded on and never rattled and has not sagged or rippled.

The lacquer is peeling across the top as it looks like it has reacted when being sparayed but as people know they dont do spraying in japan http://www.ukstarletowners.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png. There is also a small piece missing around were one of the clips sits but this looks like it was done when it was first fitted and has never caused any issues.

As far as I can see they are not available new anymore aswell.

I can get alot more pictures if required but will put more up tomorrow of the back and top

Price: £275 ovno

Pictures:

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

japfest2012.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: collection only as I would not want it getting damaged in the post.

Edited by Chris_14a
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few more pictures I took with it off the car. Lacquer peel on the top of the spoiler

IMG_0404-1.jpg

Underside of the Spoiler

IMG_0403.jpg

Piece missing around clip but still fits properly.

IMG_0402.jpg

Just put these up so the actual condition can be seen properly.Anybody can feel free to make me an offer :)