Need help Fitting Harnesses.

Any of you guys be able to tell me what is the best way to fit two front seat harnesses but still be able to use back seats for passengers while there fitted. Would I best use 3 point/4point.

Haven't bought harnesses yet so need ideas before I buy them,

Cheers and thanks

Cant see there being an issue as the orginal belt is still there and it passed its MOT like this a week ago. I normally tell passengers not to sit on that side though. I just removed the standard rear bench bolts and replaced them with eyelet bolts and connected the harness to them. Obvioisuly the eyelets still bolt the rear bench to the floor too.

Not one thats been a direct fitment mate. Most are welded in between a cage or if you wish I'm sure you can get one which bolts to a cage as its easier for removal. Antoher one would be to weld it to the strut towers, although depending on how low down the seat is as I'm sure the harness is not supposed to run anything more than 10 degrees from horizontal.

In my opinion if your going to be running a harness, why would you want the back seats anyway?

Not one thats been a direct fitment mate. Most are welded in between a cage or if you wish I'm sure you can get one which bolts to a cage as its easier for removal. Antoher one would be to weld it to the strut towers, although depending on how low down the seat is as I'm sure the harness is not supposed to run anything more than 10 degrees from horizontal.

In my opinion if your going to be running a harness, why would you want the back seats anyway?

Exactly this!

The MSA accept harnesses mounted at a maximum of 45 degree's from horizontal. My own car went through scrutineering with them mounted in the standard rear seatbelt mounts.

BUT its prefered if they were +/- 10 degrees from horizontal.

Good enough for them its good enough for road cars with harnesses.

But to answer your question, you wont run passengers in the back with harnesses.