Q - MK1 GT Glow Panel

Brake fluid might be worth a shot then. And i had a feeling the bulbs would be shagged, thing is like older than me lol. I've never seen bulbs like them before, they are integrated into that foam shit. Might give iddy a shout for them. If not then i'll try LEDs.

What yous think of the GT bit, glow bits slightly split or something ?

Go to Toyota there only like 7 quid each I think. You won't be able to get them anywhere else but I know for a fact Toyota do them cause I bought some new ones when I had a glow panel. Take the original bulbs to them and they will know what they are

It'll deffo come up nicely, if you can sand it first!

1500 wet and dry, 2500, 3000 or something along those lines done wet. Then hit it up with a cutting pad and heavy cutting compound, do one or two passes over the whole thing working it in for a few mins each time then polishing off. Follow that up with a medium pad and finishing polish until it's really shiny and that should certainly do a good job! An intensive job but worth it when done!

That does sound like an intense job haha, i've seen that done with headlamps and they do come up good. But i'll lose the starlet writing on it.... I'll have a few body panels to get repaired and painted so i'll get this seen to at the same time. Not by me though.