SOLD mod please delete

Item For Sale: EP82 Blitz ECU

Item Condition & Description: 9/10, comes wills ll stickers etc.

Price: £sold delivered

Pictures: 3D84FD1A-C872-4766-9CA9-9887FFFFD6A2-26650-00000B2A9E2B4E52.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Can collect from Leicester

Edited by ali_legend

Right firstly, i had no I intention at all to sell the ECU, but I needed money elswere urgently so HAD to sell, I even rang the guy who's bought it and said if you don't want it I'll refund you as I would like it back tbh.

Also how is that cheeky? So James you buy things for your business and sell them for the same price?

SOLD mods delete please

because i run a business :) i suggest if ypir going to make a few quid off members backs like youve done here get in tpuch with admin to become a trader and pay trading fees, register as self employed, ltd company product liability inaurance etc but no you qouldnt do that. does the tax man know about the profit you made on this sale? hmm no didnt think so and people wonder why the prices of starlet parts still remain through the roof

because i run a business :) i suggest if ypir going to make a few quid off members backs like youve done here get in tpuch with admin to become a trader and pay trading fees, register as self employed, ltd company product liability inaurance etc but no you qouldnt do that. does the tax man know about the profit you made on this sale? hmm no didnt think so and people wonder why the prices of starlet parts still remain through the roof

To be fair it's not like Amir is regularly buying and selling parts for a profit. Do you suggest that the tax man really need to know about a one off £80 profit?! He bought this for his car then sold it because he needs the money elsewhere. Its not as of he bought it for the sole purpose of making a profit.