Year: 1998

Make: Honda

Model: Integra DC2 Uk Spec

Tax: Jan 2013

MOT: April 2013

Mileage: 78,000!!

Description: 1998 Honda Integra Type R DC2 UK Spec in Championship White with a very low 78,000 miles backed up by Full Honda Service History (Serviced twice every year from Honda). Additionally has almost EVERY MOT SINCE NEW, a folder amounting to almost £6k worth of genuine Honda parts backed up with every receipt and the all important RED KEY.

This is a genuine, unmolested vehicle that I hope will provide the next owner with as much joy as it has me. Standard OEM aside from:

• Genuine Nardi Steering Wheel
  • Almost new genuine Spoon N1 Exhaust
  • Professionally Fitted Toad Proximity Alarm with 2 fobs

Interior is in excellent condition.

Bodywork is in very good condition with NO RUST AT ALL.

Engine runs with NO RATTLES, NO LEAKS and VTEC pulls as it should. The car does not use oil at all and starts first time even on cold mornings.

Price: £3650

Pictures:

photo42_zps8a4aa4e4.jpg

photo41_zps6f15b3b0.jpg

photo40_zpsdbc09b52.jpg

photo43_zpse990d047.jpg

photo44_zpsc015a6ad.jpg

D0BFD246-998D-4F55-AA0B-052BDEEED8B3-6307-0000028A6B87EA38.jpg

photo35_zps4a69dafd.jpg

photo36_zps2db9ac64.jpg

photo37_zps5ef7f069.jpg

photo39_zps80bb8e93.jpg

photo38_zps4ee492a4.jpg

Contact Details: Pm on here as I'm on most of the time

Edited by ali_legend

Good luck with the sale, been in this car and can hand on heart say its truly one of the cleanest of it's kind, well maintained and a low mileage example, and it'd be such a nice addition to an existing collection of cars or on it's own as a sole car to use, steal at this price IMO.

Good luck with the sale, been in this car and can hand on heart say its truly one of the cleanest of it's kind, well maintained and a low mileage example, and it'd be such a nice addition to an existing collection of cars or on it's own as a sole car to use, steal at this price IMO.

Thanks bro :) Yh it is a steal, its just I really need money at this moment in time so it needs to go :( Will be missed!