Over a mates at the moment and we are wondering what the standard 0-60 times are for a glanza

I am too lazy to search it

I dont really wanna know what people have had out of thiers with a spec list thats longer than a horses cock! Just what a standard glanza or GT can get

Guest Enzo

this is abit of a grey area

toyota states 6.9 for a Zenki ep82 gt turbo

i have searched hi and low for official stats for an ep91 glanza v but havent had any luck atall,

i would say at a guess its somewhere about the 7.5-8 second mark due to the shitty shitty boost restriction in the first few gears and the extra lard.

a choclate uksc star will be awarded to the first person that can actualy find concrete evidence for the v ;)

Cheers guys

So if i was to accidentally fall over with a GT engine in my hands and it happened to fall into my car ;) It would be running the same kind of times as the GT yea or would it be quicker?

Some of you people must be flying in those things with the engine mods done

Also what are peoples 1/4 mile times if they have done them? With or without engine mods i aint fussy ths time :p

;)

A stock GT/Glanza would do a quarter mile run in about 15 secs. Yours with a FTE would go more like a GT I think, because its lighter than a Glanza. I maybe wrong though..

Man its unbelieveable....GT/Glanza STOCK would smoke most 1.8 and 2L cars on the road!

Dont know if you guys have seen em but my mate got a 1.8 GTi Proton satria....which is V.fast

But according to paper....he'd get steamed!

I'm yet to drive or even be driven in a turbo'd starlet but cant wait!

Mike

This is gonna have to be done then i think

I am gonna start sourcing an engine me thinks

I got myself a full time job now so roll in the benjamins and roll on the mods

And hopefully i will see some cash for my compo from crash soon as i should be hearin off them again in couple of week ;)